Assist Professor of Clinical
Faculty job description
The Department of Medicine at Highland Hospital has an opening for a full-time Hospitalist to join our dynamic group of Hospitalists.
The Hospitalist works in conjunction with Residents training and Advanced Practice Providers. Duties include admitting patients to the hospital as well as supervising the residents and Advanced Practice Providers.
• M.D. Degree or equivalent
• Board-Certified or Board Eligible
• Must obtain NYS Medical License prior to start date
• Must meet all credentialing requirements
• Eligible for a Faculty Appointment at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
• Post Offer Drug Screen and Health Assessment Required
• Compliance with University of Rochester and New York State health requirements
Interested individuals should apply on-line to Job posting #242107 at http://www.rochester.edu/working/hr/jobs/
The University of Rochester is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. The University believes that a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill our important missions. The University is committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equally valued and supported.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Opening: Full Time 40 hours Grade 000 Medicine - Highland Hospital