University of Rochester Clinical Asst Professor in Rochester, New York
Rochester – New York: The Division of Prosthodontics of the Eastman Institute for Oral Health at the University of Rochester Medical Center is seeking to hire a faculty member at the rank of Clinical Assistant Professor of Dentistry (part-time). Responsibilities include supervising clinical and research activities of residents in the Division of Prosthodontics at EIOH. A medical staff faculty appointment at Eastman Dental Center is required.
- Education: DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school. If practicing in a specialty field, board examination may be required. Post-doctoral residency preferred or experiential equivalent in hospital-based dentistry or post-doctoral degree
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in hospital-based (or affiliate) practice
- License/Certification Required: NYS license, registration, and DEA registration. Must be credentialed with approved DOP per medical staff guidelines.
- Skills: As delineated in credentials and DOP
- Post-offer health assessment is required
- Must be committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct including the I Care values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.
- Salary and academic rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Clinical Asst Professor
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 209405
Full/Part Time: Full-Time