University of Rochester Professor; Associate Professor; Assistant Professor - 220083 in Rochester, New York
Professor; Associate Professor; Assistant Professor Job ID 220083Location School of Medicine & Dentistry Full/Part Time Full-Time Favorite Job Regular/Temporary Regular Opening
Full Time 40 hours Grade 000 Med/M&D - Gastroenterology DivisionOpening
The Departments of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC) are jointly recruiting a Transplant Hepatologist to work with our transplant team of four surgeons and four hepatologists:
• Work with the multidisciplinary team to provide patient centered care.
• Focus on end-stage organ disease management across the entire continuum of patient care, including pre-transplant, transplant, and post-transplant.
• Effectively partner with hepatologists and gastroenterologists within the institution and in the surrounding area.
• Participate in quality improvement processes of the program and work with the team to ensure regulatory compliance.
Candidates for this position/appointment should be at a level commensurate with promotion to the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor level.
• M.D. Degree or equivalent
• Board-certified or Board Eligible in Transplant Hepatology.
• Eligible for medical licensure in the State of New York.
• Must meet all credentialing requirements including Health Assessment and Drug Test
A generous compensation and benefit package is associated with this position.
Interested candidates can go online to http://www.gastro.urmc.edu for additional information about the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Interested individuals should apply on-line to Job posting #220083 at http://www.rochester.edu/working/hr/jobs/
The University of Rochester has a strong commitment to principles of diversity and, in that spirit, actively encourages applications from groups underrepresented in higher education.How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled