University of Rochester Research Support Associate in Rochester, New York
Full Time 40 hours Grade 051 General Pediatrics
8:30 AM-5 PM
THIS POSITION HAS AN END DATE OF MARCH 1, 2020
Gathers information, analyzes and interprets data and disseminates information.
Under general direction within policy guidelines and approved protocols:
- Collects data by use of questionnaires, interviews and reviewing journals and reports. May prepare some computer search strategies.
- Maintains record and conducts correspondence with a variety of agencies and officials that provide a source for information.
- Reviews retrieved information for pertinency to the project.
- Prepares reports and recommendations based upon analysis of information gathered.
- May supervise clerical staff or aides who may assist in field work.
Bachelor's degree with major coursework in social or technical field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Research Support Associate
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 213397
Full/Part Time: Full-Time