University of Rochester Software Specialist in Rochester, New York
Time as Reported Grade 053 OBGYN Admin-SMD
Serves as a project assistant for periFACTS in the Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, reporting to the Marketing Coordinator. PeriFACTS is an online continuing education program available to obstetrics and women’s health care providers locally, across the U.S., and abroad.
- Assists with learning management system (LMS) projects, including researching, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation LMS updates and changes for periFACTS.
- Attends weekly and monthly group and administrator meetings with learning management system team.
- Creates and documents all project steps and processes for review and use by periFACTS team members.
- Understands the periFACTS business model, programs, and its interpretation in the LMS.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree in business, information systems, computer science, or similar area.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint proficient.
- Project management experience or strong organizational skills required.
- Database management experience preferred.
- HTML experience preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work independently while keeping key players informed and up-to-date of the status of his/her projects.
- Previous learning management system administration experience preferred.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Software Specialist
Location: School of Medicine & Dentistry
Job ID: 210107
Full/Part Time: TAR