University of Rochester Strong Staffing Medical & Technical Support in Rochester, New York
Number of hours vary depending on assignment.
ROTATING SHIFTS; EVERY OTHER WEEKEND & HOLIDAY
Provides temporary support for Medical Center departments in a variety of roles, including, but not limited to:
- transporting patients throughout the hospital
- sterile processing
- assisting in Medical and research offices
- In order to qualify for an interview, candidates must have one year of recent, related work experience. HS diploma or GED preferred.
- Candidates for Sterile Processing need one year of post HS education as well as one year or related work history.
- Candidates must be available for rotating shifts, and every other weekend and holiday.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Title: Strong Staffing Medical & Technical Support
Location: Central Administration
Job ID: 209211
Full/Part Time: TAR